The BAM! Blog

This blog serves as merely a means for my family and friends to check up on me and see what I'm up to. If you have something better to do than look at this meaningless mess of pictures and letters (which hopefully come together to make real words), then please follow the instructions contained in the address for this page. If not, then have fun reading about my misadventures, and I truly hope that something more exciting and meaningful happens to you very soon.

Name:
Location: Wouldntyouliketoknow, Tennessee

I like to laugh, listen to music, and live every day to the fullest.

Monday, February 13, 2006

My First Blog




Hello there! This blog looks kind of like an old piece of paper, and I like it! This is my first post-thingy ever, so just hang in there while I get the hang of this. I've put up some pictures of myself at moments that I feel best represent me, just to give you an idea of how I see myself. As you can see, I'm outside in each of these pictures, which shows that I like the outdoors, and someone else is taking each picture, which shows that I have friends!
If you like this blog (which right now there's not much to see), thanks, but I hope that you get the underlying message here: I do not condone the obsession some of my friends have with the internet, and it's a shame to "live" life when there's a big world out there full of real people to talk to. People need interaction, and laughing is no fun when there's no one there to share it with. I'm not preaching, but I hope that whatever I put on this blog will encourage everybody to get along, be full of love, live life to the fullest, and have as much fun as possible!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr Rocky Top said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! By the way, no one actually took that picture of us in front of the island. Anyways, glad you've joined us! :o)

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home