The BAM! Blog

This blog serves as merely a means for my family and friends to check up on me and see what I'm up to. If you have something better to do than look at this meaningless mess of pictures and letters (which hopefully come together to make real words), then please follow the instructions contained in the address for this page. If not, then have fun reading about my misadventures, and I truly hope that something more exciting and meaningful happens to you very soon.

Name:
Location: Wouldntyouliketoknow, Tennessee

I like to laugh, listen to music, and live every day to the fullest.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Brian and Brwyan are Attacked by Metal Objects!

On Thursday, my roommate and I were tromping through the woods (nevermind why), when (okay, fine, we were trying to find where Mossy Creek starts, which sounds dumb, but made sense at the time) we had to sidle down a steep slope. Apparently this slope was also a slippery one, because I fell face-first into a barbed wire fence. I swore (the S-word, in case you were wondering) and stood up to see a trickle of blood running down my nose. I didn't think too much of it at first, but once I saw myself in the mirror, I realized that stupid barb could have taken my eye out! So while I may have scarred my gorgeous face, at least I have all of my body parts attached, and I am very grateful. Actually, I got a really cool cut on my arm that looks a little like the Chinese-Japanese numeral for five. That would have helped out on my math history class this morning. Oh, well.
When I went back to the dorm, I learned that Brwyan had been attacked by a bike machine! It smacked him in the ear, leaving a pretty nasty black bruise and a nice-sized cut. Is it merely coincidence that Brwyan and I were savagely attacked by metal objects, or is metal declaring war on all things named Brian/Brwyan?! Only time will tell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I'm glad you both survived! I think if Brwyan were a pirate, we could call him "Black Ear." I'm not sure what to call you...maybe, Brian "Tamer of the Wild Fence" McLaughlin. This comment is too stinkin' long and it's time for me to study. :)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Mr Rocky Top said...

Chinese-Japanese numeral? Which language is it? I don't think it can be both, unless I am mistaken. :o)

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home