The BAM! Blog

This blog serves as merely a means for my family and friends to check up on me and see what I'm up to. If you have something better to do than look at this meaningless mess of pictures and letters (which hopefully come together to make real words), then please follow the instructions contained in the address for this page. If not, then have fun reading about my misadventures, and I truly hope that something more exciting and meaningful happens to you very soon.

Name:
Location: Wouldntyouliketoknow, Tennessee

I like to laugh, listen to music, and live every day to the fullest.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Movin' On Up

I recently learned that Shawn, Brwyan, Brian, and I are going to the apartments next year! So many good things are going to come out of this. Firstly, I will be able to go to bed/get up any time I want to and not have to worry about a roommate. Secondly, I can adopt a constant state of eating, thanks to my new kitchen! (ooo! ... ahhh!) Despite the fact that I can't cook very many things, the girls from Swann have offered to practice their domestic skills on me, and I'll be more than happy to have them over. Oh yeah! Speaking of girls, there's no curfew at the apartments either (well, not a strict one) which means that the ladies can stay over as late as they want.
Coincidentally, construction on the new Family & Consumer Science building will be going on next semester, meaning that there will be lots of building materials being thrown away..... One man's trash is my treasure. I can't wait to fill up my room with scrap wood and concrete blocks! Maybe it's a good thing that Brian and I won't be sharing a room next year. I don't think he'd appreciate the jungle of garbage greeting him every time he'd open the door.
Anyway, to all those whom I know, please come over as much as possible, because trust me when I say that Brian, Brian, Brwyan, and Shawn's apartment will be the coolest pad on Carson-Newman's campus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Brian said...

I think we should charge admission to our super cool pad at CN. We could have season passes for those who come over all the time :) Just a business proposition

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home